Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lately...

 I took a quick trip to Utah for my little sister, Anna's, gradutions from BYU.  I just took baby Cooper with me, and we had a great time!  I'm so proud of Anna!
 We also took a quick trip to Kansas City for the open house of the new temple there.  Our whole family went, and Adam's mom and dad came with us.  It was a great trip!
 Brody lost his first tooth!  It was crazy because it wasn't even loose.  He was biting the plastic wrapping on something to try to open it and his tooth came out!
 Cooper has been such a great baby!  He smiles a lot and he loves his big brother and sister.
 Some of my family came out for Cooper's blessing.  This is with my mom, dad, and Papa.
 4 generations -- Papa, Mom, me, and Cooper.
 Papa holding Cooper -- I thought this was too cute.
It's hard to catch Cooper's smiles on camera, but here's one!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You have such a beautiful family! :)