Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm a lame blogger....

The newest decoration in Brody's room -- Adam bought them at an auction last weekend.
Brooke's haircut done by Brody. He said he didn't like the way her ponytail stuck up. (compare to the picture at the bottom before the cut). She didn't need any help with the mullet she already had. Good thing hair grows!
Our new puppy -- Tuff.
Brody's first school field trip -- to the firestation.

My girl (notice the ponytail before the haircut). I miss that founatin ponytail.

5 comments:

linnylou said...

Your kids are so cute! Miss you!

melody said...

Oh, that little Brody! I can see Gabe doing the same to Julia someday. I will hide all the scissors! But better hair than an ear, like our little neighbor did to his baby sister a few years ago. Yikes.

melody said...

P.S. So I don't leave you with a terribly graphic image of a dangling ear, it was only a little snip he cut that required just a few stitches. Had to clear that up!

melody said...

Also, your kids are darling. I long to meet them someday.

Becca said...

Ahhh- you have such CUTE kids!